We’re looking for a well-rounded, user-centric UI Designer to lead our marketing website to its next evolution. You will directly affect our growth initiatives by creating a world-class website experience, optimizing offerings, and improving/rethinking user flows. We combine data insights with great user interfaces and experiences, so you’ll team up with marketing and design experts to present and “sell” a completely reimagined 3D modeling experience.
From Zoltán Balogh, our Head of Design:
“At Shapr3D, design is the key selling point. The app is a true disruption of the 40-year-old desktop CAD industry, reimagining 3D modeling at every point – from user interaction to use cases. You’ll help us to communicate with customers based on deep marketing research.”
What you’ll do?
- You’ll be fully responsible for the marketing website
- Collaborate closely with designers, video producers, copywriters, researchers, and marketing experts in an agile environment
- Put users first. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions
- Push the boundaries of our product communication
- Help promote best practices and standards to develop workflows that accelerate the ideation process and promote a positive, inclusive environment
- Help develop assets for both one-off and ongoing marketing initiatives (website layouts, landing pages, etc.)
What you’ll bring to the table
- An open, curious, and collaborative mindset with an enthusiasm for storytelling and craft
- An exceptional understanding of the creative processes and design principles
- A portfolio showcasing proficiency in communication design – with details on your role and contribution
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in UI (web) design
- Strong UI design skills
- A good understanding of layout/structure, typography, animation, and best practices on various mediums
- Familiarity with website constraints
- Ability to define problems and goals, and oversee the building process
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant and practical solutions
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a world-class product and learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest*
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (and a company Wolt account while we’re working remotely)
- Home office equipment to make the remote working period as comfortable as possible
*Our team is currently working remotely.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you. #Mid #LI-SJ
***Please submit your CV and portfolio in English***
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.