UI Designer (f/m/d)
Creating beautiful designs can be a long and sometimes even painful process. We decided to tackle this problem head-on and have built Kittl.com, the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform on the web. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities - and benefit from the strong support of our A-level seed investors.
About the role
We are looking for a person to work hand-in-hand with the renowned designer, Kittl CPO and Founder Tobias Saul. Your mission will be to consistently imagine and conceptualize world-class UI designs across the Kittl editor and website.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work closely with product and design leads to ensure that UI meets Kittl’s high aesthetic standards and functional requirement
- Architect, plan, and implement new UI concepts whilst fixing bugs in existing UI systems
- Contribute design ideas towards all aspects of the Kittl editor and website
- Align with stakeholders and to make sure UI design is in line with our company vision and with a pragmatic implementation approach
- Successfully completed studies in the field of graphic, media/communication design or comparable studies plus several years of professional experience as a UI designer
- Designing is your passion: You are characterised by an awareness of coherent design principles and an individual knack for creating magical user experiences
- Extensive experience in working with design tools: Preferably Figma & Illustrator (what we use at Kittl) or others such as Lucidchart, Balsamiq, Zeroheight, InVision are also good
- Expertise with different media types (e.g. websites, mobile apps) and user groups on different platforms and applications (preferably B2C SaaS)
- You have already had touchpoints with software development, IT and digital business models and worked in cross-functional teams
- You show initiative, are always well organised and work creatively and productively within different teams
Benefits & why you should join us:
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very flexible working culture where progress counts
- Fast interview process
- Competitive compensation and equity package in full-time roles
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch!
Years of experience