Treasury Specialist (f/m/d)
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are building up our Treasury/ALM team. We are searching for an experienced Treasurer with a focus on Middle/ Back office functions and an understanding of treasury. Creativity is welcomed (someone who is not afraid to share their ideas), bring unique ideas and enjoy a dynamic/fast paced environment!
Bitpanda is on the way to expanding its business segments. This requires a strengthening of our treasury operations. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with experience in back office functions.
What you’ll do:
- Investigation of any trade booking or valuation issues
- Monitor, analyze and report all Treasury limits and report breaches: Trading, liquidity & funding, counterparty, settlement, portfolio
- Processing of all mandatory corporate actions in a timely manner
- Complying with internal and external trading regulations
- Prepare/ Validate all the Treasury exposures including valuations and P&L calculations in relation to financial risks distributed to other teams
- Establish and manage a set of performance measurement metrics for Treasury activities
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting for Treasury purposes and management
- Maintenance of intercompany loan agreements and positions, and quantification / confirmation of monthly interest accruals & charges
- Working collaboratively with other teams. Acting as an escalation point for unresolved issues and providing specialist support and information.
What we’re looking for:
- MSc degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent treasury certification beneficial ACT/AFP/ACCA
- At least 4 years’ experience in Treasury or similar
- Strong analytical accuracy, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour
- Hands-on mentality and no fear of speaking up in a fast-paced working environment
- Worked with TMS and or ERP systems
- English proficiency, German is beneficial
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- And more depending on your preferred location
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.