Treasury Dealer/Specialist (f/m/d)
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
Bitpanda is on its way to expanding its Treasury operations. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with experience in treasury and working with financial instruments.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and execute trades for hedging strategies of Bitpanda’s asset classes.
- Proactively monitor trends in all asset classes (FX, IR, CM, equity and digital asset).
- Contribute to the analysis of our performance from a risk perspective (cost of hedging) and create reporting for Group Treasury.
- Rotation of treasury tasks when necessary, (liquidity planning, cash management).
- Monitor and ensure the smooth and correct operation of Bitpanda’s systems and trading platforms.
- Contribute to the documentation, innovation and knowledge sharing effort.
- Follow the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Treasury or similar.
- Master’s in the field of Finance or Similar (e.g. Economics, Statistics).
- Understanding of investment instruments & non-linear derivatives (ETFs, MMFs, Time deposits, Butterfly option strategies, Digi cap/floors, knock in/out).
- Ability to execute trades manually and understand trade lifecycle.
- Understanding of risk & valuation concepts such as the Greeks and Monte Carlo pricing models.
- Knowledge of SQL and R is a plus.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, 360T or FXALL.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills (a good sense of humour!).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.