Treasury - Cash/ Payments Specialist (f/m/d)
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
VIENNA/ALM and Treasury Operations – Treasury
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bitpanda is on the way to expanding its business segments. This requires a strengthening of our cash management and treasury operations. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with experience in cash management.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to current treasury processes to improve cash utilization and efficiency
- Conducting treasury transaction confirmations and settlement processes
- Plan and implement FX & IR management procedures for the effectiveness of balance sheet hedging
- Promote Money Transfer Segment to new bank partners to ensure the company maintains an adequate cash and payment network to meet the organization’s growth initiatives.
- Ensure that all cash reporting for group treasury requirements are compiled within the framework
- Review and assess bank fees across the group
- Develop treasury processes to minimize bank fees in addition to negotiating lower rates directly with banks
- Execute and monitor treasury payment strategies and policies that provide for the efficient management of the money transfer group’s global cash.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent cash management certification beneficial ACT/AFP
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a global Treasury Strong analytical accuracy, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, a sense of humour
- Hands-on mentality and no fear of speaking up in a fast-paced working environment
- Worked with TMS and or ERP systems
- English proficiency, German is beneficial
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- And more depending on your preferred location
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.