Testing / QA Engineer
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
At Airbank, we're building the financial command center for modern businesses. It's an ambitious target that demands a solid, highly-driven engineering team to be accomplished. We're looking for an experienced Testing / QA Engineer who is willing to embark on this journey at this early stage and helps rolling out the initial product and expand the feature set to reach the vision.
What you will be responsible for
- Engineering: You'll build the unit & e2e testing pipelines for all of Airbank's resources (website, web app, API, etc.)
- Team: You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: You know your way around VueJS, TailwindCSS, TypeScript, GraphQL/Apollo, basic devtools such as Git and Shell, Jest, and Cypress
- Experience: You have done this before and live and breathe software development. Testing / QA Engineer you are thrilled by crafting high-quality code.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, outcome-focused and passionate about delivering beautiful software products. We're a fast-growing company, and we want you to grow with us. Keep in mind that this is a continuous engagement, not a freelance gig.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Personality: You are target-driven, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule: Because we have are building for a vision, not a time sheet. Need to run quick errands during the day? Yes please!
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment: Also in a remote setting, we make sure that work schedules are not creeping steadily into your private life.
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values: Airbank is a place for everyone to grow as Airbank grows itself.
- A competitive salary, bonus & stock options: We offer an attractive, competitive fixed salary and let you participate in the upside with a variable bonus and stock options.
- Time for you: We invite all team members with more than 12 months tenure to take voluntary time off beyond their usual vacation budget. We want everyone to plan their individual schedule for recharging and coming back with full batteries.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development: We'll provide a personal development budget and lift you to the next stage of your career. While we are sad to see great people leave, we'll do everything in our power to make your next step just as impactful!
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup: Whether you need a second screen, a professional mic and camera, professional lightning, or just some greens for better ambiance, we want your desk to be as professional and enjoyable as possible.
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
Please include a brief summary of your previous experiences and expertise in the application.
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].