Test Engineering Specialist - Investment Platform (f/m/d) Krakow
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Test Engineering Specialist at Bitpanda, your mission is to ensure quality amongst all our products and features within the Bitpanda Ecosystem through usability and closed/open beta testing, as well as using your creativity to improve processes and suggest additional solutions.
About the Team
The investment platform area is responsible for enabling our users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. Our teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
- Help the team develop rich test ideas, scenarios and experiments that yield an in-depth coverage of systems under test (well above and beyond positive, negative and edge cases)
- Be an integral part of the agile development workflow and an advocate for testing and code quality within the engineering teams you work with, from standups to sprint planning, to backlog refinement and long-term planning
- Write and maintain test cases at all levels of our stack (server-side, mobile and web)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development life cycle overseeing build and deployment activities
- 5+ years of QA engineer experience, understanding QA processes and methodologies
- Solid understanding of QA responsibilities within an agile software development team/deployment processes
- Experience testing a variety of web services, APIs, mobile applications and data
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Passion for software quality and for advancing testing as an engineering discipline
Our tech Stack and Tools
- Android Studio/TestFlight
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.