Test Automation Engineer- Payments Team (f/m/d) Vienna
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As QA Automation Engineer, you improve processes and provide the best quality assurance solutions for our product. You will also monitor the quality of all our products and new features on the frontend and backend applications.
About the team:
The Payment area is responsible for providing our users with a reliable, fast and secure experience while using the financial instruments available on our platform. The teams in this area have the opportunity to deliver complex functionalities via our platform to our customers. Daily challenges will consist of improving performance and security, while continuing to implement different product increments and payment providers.
What you'll do:
- Design automation components or modules that can be leveraged across multiple test scripts using a conventional automation framework
- Support test automation framework, planning and execution
- Analyse and identify suitable appliances for test automation
- Help improve code quality via automation testing
- Write and execute test automation script and provide support during the issue resolution process
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions
- Exposure to stress, reliability, security and performance testing
- Programming skills, preferably using any OOP/Functional language
- Knowledge of front-end technology and web service architecture
Our Tech Stack and Tools:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.