TechOps Lead (f/m/d)
TechOps Lead (f/m/d)
At Upvest, we are building the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. Our vision is to create a world in which any asset can be owned and traded digitally by anyone, anywhere. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech and HV Capital. Today, we count 28 talented people from 14 different countries and we want to keep expanding our team of Upvengers.
As our next TechOps Lead, you’ll help to build out an efficient & outstanding TechOps function at Upvest. We work with 100% cloud-based technologies, and this role would be responsible for building and managing our internal IT resources and processes, with a view of enabling large amounts of automation as we grow.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- You will take ownership of a majority of hands-on internal IT tasks and responsibilities
- Managing our core internal IT resources (i.e. Google Workspace and Slack), user account management and security controls (working closely with our Security team)
- Managing our Mac laptop fleet, zero-touch DEP/MDM device deployments, and ensuring company endpoints meet the company’s security standards
- Supporting teams with finding, implementing and/or integrating tools and solutions they need
- Developing solutions that automate and augment IT processes (e.g. onboarding and offboarding) and improve user experience
- Provide helpdesk support to the business
- Take part in incident management activities if a security event occurs
- The ability to think critically and come up with unique or innovative solutions to simplify workflows and improve security
- Experience in establishing and managing efficient technology services
- A strong understanding of macOS and Apple device management (MDM/DEP)
- Experience with automating processes using scripting languages or other workflow automation solutions (i.e. SaaSOps)
- Prior experience with Google Workspace is a plus
- Knowledge of our modern tech-stack (Golang, Python, Postgres, Docker, k8s) and/or Terraform is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Relocate to our amazing office in Berlin :)
- We’re an English-speaking team, so no German knowledge will be required.
- Exciting opportunity to build the future of digital securities!
- A young, dynamic and fast-growing startup with flat hierarchies and open communication
- As we strongly believe in personal development, we offer private coaching sessions and educational budget
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin Mitte, a brand-new Mac, flexible working hours, option of working from home, regular off-site events, free drinks/snacks and many more...
- We measure our performance with the help of OKRs and love to celebrate our successes
- A relocation package with visa support
- Think Fearlessly, Act Fast: We embrace the accelerated pace and ambiguity of building a business on the frontier. We take risks and look forward.
- Be Street Smart: We are always tuned in to what is going on. With ourselves, our team, our users and the market.
- Step Up, Stand Together: Every individual is prepared to speak up for what they believe in and stand together as a team to deliver the result, even when the going gets tough.
- Low Egos, High Expectations: Although we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have hunger and humility in equal measure.
If you want to build the financial infrastructure of tomorrow, a new challenge awaits you!