This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Technical Writer (f/d/m)
💥 The challenge
We're looking for an amazingly ambitious writer to establish Docs + Content as a first-class web product at Primer. We believe documentation has the power to inspire and delight, and should be given the same care and attention to detail as any other product.
Docs aren't "just docs", they're an experience! Our content offers an opportunity to express our personality, and deep empathy for customers and developers.
👇 You will
- Establish developer docs as a first-class web product
- Own our messaging and tone of voice, and continually raise the bar for our standard of documentation
- Write expressive, and forward-thinking documentation for products, features and APIs
- Work closely with our Co-founder and Head of Product + Engineering, and the engineering and product teams to articulate and author content
- Figure out how best to automate documentation across all channels, whilst ensuring we deliver a personal touch and maintain a cohesive messaging around how Primer works
📓 Required experience
💻 Experience in a senior, or instrumental position at a developer-focused SaaS
✅ Working knowledge of Git
⚙ Strong familiarity with markdown and other templating languages and tools
📱 Ideally, some familiarity with backend languages, eg. Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.
Years of experience