Technical Solution Manager
We are expanding our group of smart, talented and open-minded people and are looking for an important pillar to sustain our growth, an Senior Solution Manager that will work closely with our Sales and Product teams. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation. As a IIoT Solution Engineer, you will have a crucial role in our operation.
As Solution Manager at Senseforce you will…
- be responsible for all technical engagements with prospective customers, including: demos, creating prospect specifics, reference architecture, implementation and support framework.
- collaborate closely with our Sales department and support the entire sales process as a trusted technical advisor.
- work in close coordination with the product owner and development teams.
- collaborate in the continuous improvement of our internal processes.
The ideal candidate’s profile...
- A solid technical knowledge of IoT products such as sensors, devices, wireless communication, cloud services, and management systems
- Experience with PLC (e.g. Simatic S7), and IoT Gateways (MQTT, OPC UA)
- A proven track record of successfully providing digital solutions to SMEs and or larger enterprises (experience in machinery / manufacturing a plus).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience engaging and discussing with C-Level and capable of describing the design of the architecture with a client’s software engineers
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and cloud application architecture.
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen, smartphone, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “Social Breakfast”,, and random “Get Together” events to celebrate our team successes.
Time4U: we know how important it is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).
Senseforce, based in Austria, are enabling the machine industry to build products and services of the future. It is our goal to change the narrative in machine manufacturing. We are leading the charge to empower SMEs with a low code approach to realizing their Industrial IoT efforts.