Technical Product Owner - Payments Team (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Senior Technical Product Owner at Bitpanda, you need a passion for product quality and a positive user experience. You will act as the glue between the Product Managers and the Product teams and will be working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to our business goals.
About the team:
The Payment area is responsible for providing our users with a reliable, fast and secure experience while using the financial instruments available on our platform. The teams in this area have the opportunity to deliver complex functionalities via our platform to our customers. Daily challenges will consist of improving performance and security, while continuing to implement different product increments and payment providers.
What you'll do:
- Assess the impact of new features and product backlog items such as user stories and bugs
- Break down high-level product features into smaller product backlog items and ensure that these are available and understood by the product team
- Create and prioritise Product Backlog items in an effective Product Backlog to deliver the best value for our users
- Work with different stakeholders to resolve dependencies between requirement areas and products
What we’re looking for:
- Over 5 years of experience in a relevant field working as a Technical Product Owner or in a similar role
- You have strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- You have an advanced understanding of agility
- As a plus, you already worked with scaled frameworks such as LeSS, SAFe, etc.
- You have a strong technical background, either through a technical university degree or acquired through your line of work
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.