Technical Product Owner Cloud
MyDataModels is a French start-up company specialized in Artificial Intelligence. We have developed a patent technology that generates predictive models from small datasets. Our models are transparent, quick, and very efficient and can easily be deployed on all types of systems (cloud, IoT, sensors…)
MyDataModels provides specific AI components that enable the development of customized products and operational applications. Our unique technology is also accessible to business experts through TADA®, our easy-to-use SaaS predictive data analysis platform.
Currently we are developing a new product. Your mission will be to define and execute a global growth strategy for a Cloud offer. You will be joining an exciting adventure with us at MyDataModels, a fast-growing start-up company!
- Contribute to the development of the product vision and the product roadmap
- Manage all technical aspects
- Translate user needs into Epics and User-stories
- Continuously feed, refine, and prioritize the product backlog with the product team, following the guidelines of the product roadmap and user benefits
- Plan the incremental build models
- Efficiently validate the elements delivered by the production teams
- Set up and monitor customer support
- Set up reporting and KPIs in line with the company’s objectives
- Expertise in PaaS / iPaaS environments
- Technical knowledge in DevOps cloud (a certification is to your advantage)
- Ability to orchestrate services (kubernetes, docker, …)
- Organised, rigorous, and autonomous
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit and a strong ability to adapt
- Ability to convince and align stakeholders by clearly communicating objectives
- Good knowledge in Agile Technologies (principles, ceremonies, estimation, planning…) associated with the development of softwares
- A strong interest for AI (Machine Learning and Data Science)
- Bilingual French and fluent English
Education and Experience:
You have a Master’s in Information Systems / Technology or in a similar field.
You have at least one successful experience as a Product Owner, ideally at a SaaS software company (2 years minimum).
Permanent contract: fulltime, 218 workdays per year (journée de solidarité included)
Where: Nice and Sophia Antipolis, France (possibility to work remotely if lockdown)
Job: Technical Product Owner under the direction of the CTO.
To apply, please submit your application by email with the following subject: “[Application Technical Product Owner]” with your curriculum vitae and a cover letter at [email protected].