Technical Editor / Content creator (Electronics field)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
We are looking for a Technical Editor to research, write, proofread and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, blogposts and social media posts. Technical Editor responsibilities include writing articles and blog posts about industry-related topics, promoting our content on social media and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement.
If you have excellent writing and editing skills in German and English and profound knowledge of electronics industry, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by attaching either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
- Research industry-related topics
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our product and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Editor, Content Creator or similar role
- Profound knowledge of electronics industry is a must
- Portfolio of published works
- Excellent writing and editing skills in German and English
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Studies in electronics engineering will be a huge plus
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making process
- A chance to play a decisive role in shaping CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days and paid Christmas holidays
- Help with the visa application and relocation allowance
- German language classes
- 'Best hunter' referral bonuses
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops and corporate library (offline and online)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with up to 1000 EUR yearly budget
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (hiking, Christmas market, Oktoberfest)
- Gym membership and different seasonal sport activities
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local cafe
Imagine a world where electronics engineers spend their time focusing on what a human brain is really good at: Creativity and Innovation! Everyone should be able to create new technologies instead of going through a tedious engineering process.
A lot of time is wasted on thinking over the same old problems, doing loads of calculations, carefully reading datasheets and selecting electronic components. All these can be off-loaded to complex algorithms and AI.
CELUS Engineering Platform revolutionises the industry by challenging the status quo. Our software allows to automatically select electronic components, generate schematics as well as PCB-layouts. As a result, it creates all the files an engineer requires.
At CELUS we believe that creativity is for humans and work is for machines.
Are you ready for turning the industry upside down? Join us now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to [email protected]