We’re currently looking for a Technical (or Product) Recruiter to join our team in Budapest. This is a unique opportunity to impact a 2X organizational growth - from 100 people to 200 with most of the growth focused on Engineering and Product. Furthermore, you’ll be one of the first team members, giving you the chance to help us set up a world-class recruitment function, build the team culture, and have a massive impact on scaling up a future tech unicorn.
In this role you’ll report to the Head of Recruitment within the People (HR) Division - Recruitment Team, and you’ll work across teams and with key people from our Engineering and Product divisions.
From Andrei Muresan, our Head of Recruitment:
The Shapr3D recruitment journey resembles a "zero to one" process of setting something up. There are many things which, as a recruiter in an established organization, you’d take for granted, but here you need to validate and set-up from scratch.
This can get hectic and frustrating, but it’s also what makes it a real challenge for the team. Be it benchmarking, market mapping, implementing a new tool, tapping into new talent pools, sharing and training hiring teams, you’ll always work on something exciting here. And at the end of the day this is how one really grows."
What will you do?
- You'll help us scale 2X our Engineering and Product teams by identifying, nurturing through the process, and hiring top talent from across the globe
- You'll build world class, scalable recruitment flows alongside the hiring teams. In doing so you'll set-up new processes, tweak existing ones, implement new tools, and coach teams on best hiring practices
- You'll support employer branding initiatives (e.g. social media recruitment campaigns, events, content creation, etc), by working closely together with our Employer Branding and Marketing teams
- You'll give our candidates an enviable experience (always!), and build a strong talent network locally and internationally
- You'll partner with the hiring teams and other People teams to support hiring procedures (e.g. relocation, on-boarding, etc), and organizational wide initiatives (e.g. early career schemes, referral programs, talent mapping, salary benchmarking, etc).
In an ideal world...
- You have a proven track record of successful recruiting for tech and/or product roles - preferably within a start-up environment
- You’re a great sourcer - meaning that your sourcing skills and experience go beyond LinkedIn, encompassing various techniques and platforms (e.g. X-ray, Stackoverflow, GitHub, AngelList, MeetUp, etc). As a matter of fact, you can be an actual sourcer or sourcing recruiter: we’re open to hear from and meet you - even if a recruiter job is not necessarily your 1st choice
- You have a strong and extensive talent network (locally and internationally), and candidate satisfaction is always on your list when measuring your success in the role
- You are a confident communicator - you can influence others, and you are comfortable challenging & talking to people of any level
- You are an adaptable self-starter - meaning that you can keep things running at pace without much hand-holding
- You are resilient and curious by nature - you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in their head by actually using them as learning opportunities
What do we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and an opportunity to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build-up a word-class organization and to learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your development - be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on us
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- 100% sick leave payment
- Relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest
- Well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remotely, and more)
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day. #Mid #LI-AM