Company Culture/ Introduction:
What is your perception around the compensation that your company provides you? Everything you perceive as an employee is just a wire transfer once a month, an unclear payslip in your inbox and a fragmented offer of benefits that are difficult to understand or use.
At Cobee, we think that compensation is people’s most important financial relationship, and we think that it is possible to provide a much more engaging experience around it. Cobee is a compensation & benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt this big market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. In our road to our vision, we have started with benefits, providing an aggregated solution both for companies and employees to manage them (e.g. meals, transportation, insurance, gyms, pensions, etc.).
We are a company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we strongly believe in a vision where employees all over the world will jump from company to company demanding Cobee as a means to get compensated at their jobs.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. Not only our clients’ employees but also our own.
- IS-possible ambition: our offering did not exist before, we are category creators. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full independence and ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
Do you want to join a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? :)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Tech recruiter as one of our key roles to help us scale. We develop a great, yet complex product in a challenging arena: Benefits (that require understanding of the legislation and many use cases) for all types of clients (even corporates) in different countries, orchestrating also third-party benefit providers. Thus, we require constant, world-class tech talent that can help us change how compensation works.
We need to improve our employer branding end be able to get to the tech talent required better and before than everyone else. Also, we need to create an environment in which they can grow and develop themselves.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
The candidate must have proven strong in tech talent recruiting.
- Around 5+ years of experience successfully recruiting engineering talent.
- Experience stablishing employer branding initiatives that drive results.
- Great networking and people skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Data driven, you make or validate decisions backed by data.
- Process -riven, you establish efficient processes that clearly contribute to our hiring goals.
- Proven track-record of successful collaboration with Engineering.
- Innovative and open-minded professional with the ability to think outside the box.
- Be passionate about technology, gaining an understanding of the engineering values of Cobee, the stack and what we look for in our engineers and why.
What you will be responsible for
- Manage the whole lifecycle of recruiting from sourcing to negotiation.
- Establish the processes and tools to achieve our hiring goals.
- Work alongside engineering to create an efficient recruiting pipeline.
- Lead tech branding strategies to attract top talent.
- Employee first! Each candidate might be a user of Cobee, so you will put the effort into making the whole process a nice experience for the candidate.
- Help to bring onboard product people.
What can you expect
- Competitive compensation + performance bonus.
- The best benefits in town, of course! Paid flexible benefits (meals, transportation, nurseries, etc.), paid health insurance, paid training courses… and more!
- Great offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Flexible remote working and schedule.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.
- Coolest place to work