Teamlead Sales (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Teamlead Sales (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- You will build up and lead a team of ambitious Account Managers with in-depth carbon management and sales skills
- You will help to scale our customer base, constantly improve our internal processes, and professionalize our sales operations
- You will continuously monitor and improve the team performance, our conversion rates, customer drop-off points as well as customer satisfaction and churn
- In close cooperation with our Product, Marketing, and Carbon Intelligence team you will also personally spend time with our largest customers, understand their needs, and educate them about our product
- You will enhance our knowledge about ideal target segments, persona needs, and purchasing processes and translate insights into scalable processes in your team
- You will develop a clear perspective on the key software requirements around carbon management of our customers, synthesize your insights and share them back to the product development team
Who is our best match?
- You are a people leader and can motivate and train your team to succeed in B2B SaaS sales cycles
- You have at least 6 years of operational B2B SaaS sales experience and a proven track record of handling large B2B accounts >1000 employees and >200 M in revenue
- You have a minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in a high growth environment managing teams of at least 5-10+ sales managers
- You have a solid understanding of the mechanics of a B2B SaaS business and the metrics and levers that are critical to growth.
- You have already negotiated and successfully closed large software deals, had responsibility for a 7 digit annual contract volume and
- You distinguish yourself with above-average analytical skills, a highly structured, detail-oriented working method, and management experience
- You set high-quality standards for yourself and others and have a can-do mentality that motivates others
- You know CRM systems - ideally Hubspot - inside-out
- You have very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
- Steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team
- Close cooperation with an exceptional & visionary founder and management team
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Work in cross-functional teams with business development, product, and development colleagues
- Highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management
- Attractive & competitive salary package
- Working in a great office in the heart of Berlin close to Rosenthaler Platz
- Open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Regular team events such as dinners, laser tag, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, summer and Christmas parties
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technologie for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].