Team Lead UA / Performance Marketing
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it's all about
- Be an expert for a variety of customers & a team of App Marketing experts
- Identify & test new User Acquisition (organic & paid) approaches
- Develop frameworks and best practices to support implementation
- Develop, test and execute on hypotheses to improve CTR, Install Rate and Conversion Rate for a variety of projects across platforms
- Preparing and leading workshop for clients
- Ensure & maintain quality of customer projects (20%) and consult fellow team members
- Execute hands-on app marketing efforts in a series of customer projects
- 3+ years in ASO, UA or mobile marketing positions, preferably in an app business or an agency environment
- Track record for creating and handling organic and paid user acquisition incl. the handling of creative assets and its testing
- Experience in Data Analytics and the ability to deduce actionable insights
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Teamlead experience advantageous
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 46.200 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. So we are looking forward to hearing from you via [email protected]