Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As a Talent Sourcer (m/f/d) at Fernride, you have the unique opportunity to be a part of a technology start-up that will impact billions of lives on a world scale in the near future. You will have direct exposure to top talent from around the world and learn how scale-ups are being built. In this role, you will identify and engage with the top talents across the globe, source the best passive candidates and ensure a top-notch quality talent pipeline. If you deeply care for candidates, candidates' experience, and to position Fernride as the employer of a choice in Europe, our People & Culture team would be happy to get you on board. By joining Fernride at this current stage of growth you will get a proper opportunity in shaping the People & Culture team and product.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Help scale and grow our Engineering team in Munich.
- Partner with our teams to fully understand hiring needs.
- Develop sourcing strategies together with your hiring managers and recruiting partners.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates.
- Create talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources.
- Build and manage talent networks.
- Be data-driven and report your key results.
- 2+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse recruiting pipeline
- Well-versed with data and able to draw conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- Excellent communication skills in both, oral and written form (English required, German is a plus).
- Strong intercultural skills.
- Strong team player.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with working on employer branding activities.
- Previous experience working in highly technical and specialized roles.
- HR experience.
- 45-minute screen call.
- Case study in our office (or remote).
- 30-minute interview with the team.
- Reference check.
- Final interview with the founders.
Fernride offers Logistics customers the end to end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDEFERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]