As a Talent Sourcer (m/f/d) at Fernride, you have the unique opportunity to be a part of a technology start-up that will impact billions of lives on a world scale in the near future. You will have direct exposure to top talent from around the world and learn how scale-ups are being built. In this role, you will identify and engage with the top talents across the globe, source the best passive candidates and ensure a top-notch quality talent pipeline. If you deeply care for candidates, candidates' experience, and to position Fernride as the employer of a choice in Europe, our People & Culture team would be happy to get you on board. By joining Fernride at this current stage of growth you will get a proper opportunity in shaping the People & Culture team and product.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Help scale and grow our Engineering team in Munich.
- Partner with our teams to fully understand hiring needs.
- Develop sourcing strategies together with your hiring managers and recruiting partners.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates.
- Create talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources.
- Build and manage talent networks.
- Be data-driven and report your key results.