🌍 Location: London/Remote (GMT +/-2)
⏰ Start Date: ASAP
What is Sylvera? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. Sylvera does this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes. We also provide a holistic picture of offset projects, providing people with the information they need to make informed decisions.
By providing transparency, Sylvera intends to underpin functioning voluntary carbon markets. This will allow the market to scale to keep the planet under 2C of warming, and unlock huge co-benefits for nature and society.
In less than a year, Sylvera has built a partnership with NASA, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
What's my impact? 👩💻👨💻
As part of the Sylvera Talent Team you’ll be at the forefront of interacting with candidates and hiring managers, identifying exceptional talent and helping the team develop a world class end to end hiring process to excel Sylvera’s ambitious growth plans. You’ll also have fantastic opportunities to progress.
- You will be shaping the growth of the company through hiring exceptional people to join our team
- You’ll source talent across multiple disciplines and be the touchpoint for candidates throughout the process
- Youʼll help build a world-class candidate experience along with other key internal recruiting processes
- You'll use good data, wisely, to shape our recruiting strategy
- You’ll establish and maintain meaningful relationships across stakeholders internally
- You’ll look to increase Sylvera’s employer brand awareness, to support the engagement process
What do I need❓
- 1-2 years recruiting experience (in-house or agency experience), ideally with an experience of recruiting tech-related roles
- Skilled in full cycle recruitment - from sourcing through qualification, interview and close
- Adept working in a structured way amidst a fast-paced, often chaotic environment
- Demonstrable passion for delivering an amazing experience for candidates of all backgrounds
- Polished communication skills - oral and written
- Clear and consistent evidence of success
- To care about the future of the planet - you want to solve climate change in the most high leverage way possible
We’d like someone highly ambitious, motivated and eager to propel their career forward. We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive Salary + Equity. Dependent on experience.
You also get paid to save the world, alongside an amazing team, with a highly diverse team located all around world.