Talent Acquisition Partner
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 75 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 70+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
By being an exceptional Ambassador of EstateGuru, to provide at all times nothing but an outstanding talent acquisition experience that results in right people ending up in the right roles = success story of EstateGuru!
Your main responsibilities:
* Ongoing implementation and constant real-time development of the recruitment strategy & process to ensure the application of the best recruitment practises;
* Source and recruit suitable candidates via databases, social media, active networking etc;
*Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
*Screen candidates’ CVs and job applications to ensure the best fit for the role & culture;
*Organise and support Hiring Managers in the conducting of the job interviews;
*Fully manage the applied ATS system (i.e. BambooHR);
*Co-operate closely with the People Operations Manager to ensure the successful recruitment leads to a smooth onboarding;
*Promote EstateGuru as “the best place to work” via an exceptional applicant experience.
You are the one for us if you are:
* the owner of proven hands-on experience in a similar role (either as a in-house Recruiter or a staffing agency Recruiter);
* a strategically creative mind with outstanding people & networking skills;
* highly organised, tech savvy and known for at all times delivering the best outcome by the set time;
* on great terms with the modern ATS systems (i.e. BambooHR);
* co-operative, open-minded and a whiz in working with diverse people;
* fully proficient in English (written & spoken) and Estonian.
* previous experience in an international tech company and used to working with cross-border teams, as well as cross-border recruitment;
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn with a hybrid work mode opportunity;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with (and yes – People & Culture team is very supportive, tight-knit, and great fun)!
Recognized yourself? Great, then send your CV with a max 1-page cover letter containing 3 of your best recruitment hacks: [email protected]
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.