Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full or part-time · Remote
What we are looking for
At Airbank we are building Europe's biggest financial management solution for SMBs. We are rapidly expanding our team and having grown from 2 to more than 30 employees in the past year. As we grow our team, we’re looking for a Talent Sourcer, who's passionate about finding talents for our amazing team. We strongly believe that building a great team is a key factor of success. At Airbank you will be responsible for building talent pipelines and developing strategies to find the best candidates.
What you will be responsible for
- Maintaining candidate pipelines for all positions
- Sourcing candidates via social recruiting, employee referrals, networking, and job postings
- Writing engaging messages that excite and attract top candidates
- Matching talents to our hiring needs, you're the first point of contact when we reach out
- Collaborating with team members to identify their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies
- Ensuring a phenomenal candidate experience
- Skills: A passion for finding the best talent. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: 1-2 years of sourcing experience either in an existing in-house recruiting/talent team or within a recruitment agency.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-oriented, have a cheerful attitude, and high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English and German. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first setting with hubs in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna
- An environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup or a WeWork membership
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
Come and talk to us!
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level