Talent Acquisition Associate (f/m/d)
At Raus, we want to offer city dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with contemporary, smart cabins, to switch off and recharge their batteries in nature. Founded in 2021, we are still at the very beginning of our journey, but we have big plans! In order to get many people Raus, we are expanding our (still) small but fine team in Berlin.
Are you a "people person" and passionate about helping to build a world-class team? As a Talent Acquisition Associate (all genders) you will take care of getting the best talents for Raus on board and thus play a key role in building a hospitality tech startup with us.
We are looking for someone for our headquarters in Berlin (with home office options) for 30 - 40 hours per week.
Your Job at Raus.
- You are responsible for the entire talent acquisition process from employer branding to onboarding.
- You design tailor-made talent acquisition and employer branding strategies for our diverse positions.
- You take over the active approach on networks such as LinkedIn, XING, Github, etc.
- You always keep your eyes open for the best talents on the market, build up a broad network and take care of the development and expansion of our talent pool.
- You analyze recruiting processes using KPIs and continuously derive potential for improvement.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, human resources management, psychology or similar and have already gained initial experience in recruiting, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a “people person” who easily builds relationships with candidates and gets them passionate about getting out.
- You are creative, think outside the box and are not afraid to take unconventional paths to find the right talent.
- Like us, you are passionate about redefining travel and nature holidays, are close to nature yourself and love to spend time outdoors.
- You speak fluent German and business fluent English.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup from the start with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent corporate culture.
- With us, you get responsibility from day 1. As one of the first employees, you play a key role in shaping Raus, developing the future of Nature Hospitality with us and actively helping us to build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat structures and great potential for your personal and professional growth. You will work directly with our experienced management team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 28 vacation days plus 1 extra day off for charity per year.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus Cabins are on us.
- A flexible working environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
Raus was founded in Berlin in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein and pursues the mission of offering city dwellers easy access to retreats from hectic everyday life. Raus is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors including venture capital fund Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb MD Europe, Middle East & Africa and Zazume founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne. Find out more at raus.life.
<aside> ♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Have we sparked your interest? Excellent! Send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match, stating your earliest possible starting date to the following email address: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳
Years of experience