System Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As System Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) you are the interface between the product and engineering teams at FERNRIDE, pulling the strings together when developing our hard- and software solution. You understand exactly what requirements a new product solution should meet and can translate those into technical requirements. You enjoy analysis, documentation, prioritization, and communication between different stakeholders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create technical software and hardware requirements based on product definition and requirements
- Definition, monitoring and optimization of system integration and application
- Prioritize between must have and nice to have requirements
- Control of the requirement management with report to the management
- Structure of the technical change management process
- Monitoring of compliance with the requirement processes and, if necessary, development of suggestions for improvement
- Evaluation of requirement specifications from suppliers
- Experience with requirements engineering tools (e.g. JA)
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Creative mind
- Strong communication skills.
- Structured and reliable way of working
- High degree of initiative
- Know how to prioritize
- Strive in a fast-paced start-up environment with ever-shifting priorities
Previous experience working in the Automotive, Logistic Industry
1. Screening Call
2. Hiring Manager Call
3. Case Study resolution
4. Reference check
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDE
FERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]
Years of experience