Symfony Sylius Backend Developer
Symfony Sylius Backend Developer
- Permanent contract
- Starting date: November 2, 2021
- Partial remote authorized
- Bachelor's Degree
- > 2 years
Lizee is a fast-growing startup that offers a SaaS (eCommerce & Logistics) and certified white-label logistics services for brands and retailers to launch them, in just a few weeks, into the circular economy thanks to the rental and resell of their products.
The solution allows the management of all e-commerce and logistics flows for an optimal, seamless and profitable service.
With these new circular business models, brands and retailers can operate their sustainable transformation, clear inventory without discounting, target new consumers, and boost margins.
Clients include leading brands like Tommy Hilfiger, VF Corp, Adidas, Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon…
Our HQ is in Paris and our playground is the World.
If you are a rock-star in what you do and you are interested in changing the face of retail, you may well be at the right spot!
As Lizee’s first backend engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with everyone in the team (CTO, frontend developer, project manager, growth hacker…) to :
• Build and maintain our white-label e-commerce solution written in Sylius (based on Symfony)
- You’ll build rental-specific modules on top of Sylius and contribute to the open-source community.
- You’ll develop automations to facilitate the job of your co-workers and on-board new brands easily.
- You’ll develop the global dashboard to monitor them all.
• Manage the data flow between all systems (internal APIs, SAAS, partners e.g. warehouse, data lake) and provide BI tools to the team.
Keywords: Sylius, APIs, Symfony, PHP, Docker, Node/JS, TDD/BDD, automation.
You will be one of the early employees (Lizee is currently a team of 25).
What we offer you:
• A great timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organization
• An attractive remuneration package (salary and equity)
• An amazing healthy working environment
• Classic but still enjoyable perks: gym subscription with preferential rate, Spotify premium, Alan insurance covered at 50%, free coffee / fruits / snacks…
• An extra day-off on your birthday (nobody should be working on his birthday!)
• Like building platforms that can scale.
• Are experienced with web development using modern frameworks.
• Are proficient with one but open to many technologies: Symfony, Ruby, Node/JS… whatever is best for the job!
• Are a product-minded engineer capable of writing specs.
• Have high expectations when it comes to testing & delivering software: test-driven development is your default modus operandi.
• Bonus : you have developed e-commerce websites in the past!
• And you want to have an impact on the environment and the way we consume goods!
• Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
• Phone or on-site interview with Timothée
• On-site interview, including use-case technical test, for about 2 hours in our office with team-members
• Share a drink with the Lizee team
At Lizee we are looking for passionate and innovative people who believe in a more sustainable future in retail and who want to build the next big success story with us.
Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Contact us immediately we are excited to meet with you!