This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Sustainability Success Intern (f/m/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Intern / Student, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- Help us build a leading climate tech venture by enhancing and optimizing our go-to-market efforts
- Gather customer insights and derive implications for our sales approach, communication strategy, marketing channel selection as well as the product roadmap
- Assess the competitive landscape and help us draw insightful conclusions
- Qualify leads by interacting with new contacts and help us scale our customer base
- Contribute to the optimization of our operations by drilling down into our CRM and Marketing analytics data
- Conduct background research, write and publish content on relevant carbon accounting topics as well as market trends influencing our business
- Support diverse business development projets - Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Business Analytics - directly cooperating with our management team and founders
Who is our best match?
- Successfully completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, industrial engineering, engineering, physics, mathematics, environmental or sustainability management
- First experience gathered in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, BI or Project Management - previous internships in tech start-ups and/or investment banking respectively strategy consulting are a strong plus
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and want to create real impact
- You proactively seek out new challenges and independently drive projects to completion interacting with a broad range of diverse stakeholders
- You work best in teams but you don’t struggle to tackle problems independently
- You are flexible, adaptable, have a can-do mindset and are eager to learn
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial and think outside the box
- You master MS Office / GSuite in your sleep, Coding Skills are a strong plus
- Full working proficiency in English and German is a must
What do we offer?
Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real-world impact
You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
We are ever-evolving, and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technologie for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].