Support Specialist (f/m/d)
As a Support Specialist (f/m/d) you will play a very important role as the first point of contact for our global customer base contacting Help Desk for our SaaS based fully customizable all-in-one platform for Collections & Recovery. You will own the resolution to all technical requests, internally working as the client advocate to escalate defects to development when necessary, following up on open tickets to make sure SLAs are kept. Our Support Specialists are an integral part of both our teams and our clients.
- Provide timely and high-quality technical support to clients via various channels, maintaining agreed SLAs
- Respond promptly and engage with customers through chat/ticketing system.
- Manage case queues, triage issues, provide timely response and bring cases to resolution within the SLA
- Work closely with our Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams for escalations and to pipe feature requests
- Author knowledge articles based on case resolutions
- At least 1 years experience in a customer-facing role such as Support, Product Support, Support Engineer, preferably with enterprise customers (cloud applications +) at a startups or a similar high-growth environment
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner gathering and analysing information skilfully
- Strong transaction and process-orientation
- Client Centric approach with a strong sense of service and client oriented work ethos
- Understanding of Service Management Frameworks like ITIL V3 or V4, COBIT
- Worked in startups or a similar high-growth environment
- Experience using Hubspot, Jira or other similar issue tracking system
- You have excellent English and Spanish, Portuguese or German communication skills (written and spoken)
- Enjoy working in a team, as well as learning and applying new skills
- Understanding of Web Stack and basic scripting experience
- Experience with API Testing Tool( i.e. POSTMAN, SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client)
- Understanding of RESTAPI and Webhooks
- Exposure to AWS platform
- Be able to use exploration tools like Kibana
- Fluency in multiple European languages
- Chance to re-shape the future of credit lifecycle management in Europe.
- International, high-profile team with an office in the heart of Hamburg.
- Autonomy in your day-to-days processes.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchy, limited internal politics and ability to get things done.
- Remote-first work environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain - from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!
Years of experience