STRATEGY WORKING STUDENT (F/M/X)
We are looking for a Working Student to join our Strategy team (f/m/x) to play a role in powering Fraugster to our next phase of growth. You will get exposure to market and competitor analysis, fundraising and driving competitive differentiation, and get the opportunity to work with top calibre colleagues from whom you will learn.
Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, collaboration and caring for each other. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of and thrive in, we would love to hear from you.
Who we are, how we work & what we offer:
- Fraugster offers the opportunity to work at and grow your career at one of Europe's leading AI technology companies. We work with some of the biggest brands in payments, e-commerce and cybersecurity.
- Fast track your career by gaining responsibility quickly, and working alongside motivated, collaborative and supportive industry leaders.
- Creative, diverse, fun and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration,
- A safe and open space to follow your individual growth objectives & openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other,
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget, educational leave and access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2),
- Flexible working hours, remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private situations through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies,
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares,
- Regular feedback workshops and monthly events on topics related to Diversity & Belonging,
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture.
We are looking for a budding Strategist with:
- Demonstrable critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
- A curious mind with the ability to quickly absorb new information
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills that can be applied to projects like: analyzing our competitive landscape, analyzing market trends and growth spaces, generating fresh insights from a range of data sources (Sales data, Marketing data, Customer feedback and Industry reports)
- A natural drive to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A pro-active and solution-oriented work style.
- Fluent in English, German fluency is preferred but not essential to this role.
You will report directly to our Head of Strategy and will be involved in high priority strategic projects which will involve:
- Providing analytical support in the preparation of C-Suite and Board reports
- Owning aspects of strategic projects like our competitive landscape tracking, industry analyst reports and partnership evaluation
- Providing ad-hoc support to our Head of Strategy across a range of topics relating to Marketing, Sales and Product, that will bring you into contact with various teams and topics across our organisation.
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them.
The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe's premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird).
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here. And the important we place on employee mental health and wellbeing here.