This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Strategy Intern (f/m/d)
Intern / Student, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
As Strategy Intern at Airbank, you will be responsible for strategic problem-solving and hands-on execution of our market expansion. You will join our Business Team to support strategic evaluation of new market opportunities and go above and beyond to define ideal customer profiles, and find leads and prospects for them. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. Through your contributions, our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
What you will be responsible for
- Supporting data-driven strategic analyses of new market opportunities along evaluation criteria that you set up together with the business development team
- Driving interviews with team members, customers, and leads to generate insights and prepare actionable recommendations
- Helping our management to develop our Go-To-Market strategies with detailed execution plans
- Identifying appropriate prospects and managing the conversation pipeline end-to-end, resulting in higher activation and MAUs
- Reaching out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, LinkedIn, Email campaigns, events, etc.)
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: You are studying (or have recently graduated) your Master’s or Bachelor’s degree; previous internships/work experience is a plus
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficient in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first setting with hubs in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna
- An environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
If you want your application to stand out, make an introduction to an ideal target customer.
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience