Strategic Platform Partners Manager (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
We are currently looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual (M/F/D) who is thrilled by the prospect of establishing new - and of fostering existing business relationships. Your role will be Strategic Platform Partners Manager and you will be part of our sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic relationships with new and existing Platform Partners. Such partners would include Electronic Component Manufacturers, Electronics Distributors, EDA Technology Partners, Electronic Information Partners and Industry consortia. This in accordance with our company's overarching objective, goals and strategies. You will be:
- Sourcing new Strategic Platform Partners, such as Electronic Component Manufacturers, Electronics Distributors, EDA Technology Partners, Electronic Information Partners and Industry consortia
- Negotiating partnership deals that lead to mutually beneficial partnerships that are in line with our business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Creating new business model ideas and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Contributing actively to the further development of the CELUS engineering platform that fuel to new business ideas, new value propositions, new features for the platform and new ways to generate revenue with mutual benefit for CELUS and our platform partners
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience within the electronics industry
- Strong understanding of the electronics value chain, its players, the industry dynamics, and the industry challenges
- Knowledge about the dynamics between component supplier and customer of electronic components and being able to speak their language
- Strong affinity to software sales and SaaS
- Degree in electrical engineering is a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English – further languages are a plus
- An agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team, with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping the CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days + an additional paid Christmas week
- Support with the visa application and a relocation allowance
- German or English language classes
- Our "Best hunter" bonus for bringing new superheroes to the team
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops, and our corporate library (online and offline)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with a yearly budget of up to 1000 EUR
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (cooking team buildings, pottery classes, VR gaming, escape rooms, etc.)
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces provided
- Free snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local canteen
- A “Qualitrain” gym membership subsidized by us, offering access to 5000 sport and wellness facilities all around Germany, including swimming pools, yoga studios, massage and more
CELUS is a software engineering platform.
We simplify the process of designing electronics components by using artificial intelligence.
As a growing start-up company based in Munich, we believe in electronics engineering automation. This enables designing electronics components in a fraction of the time and nourishes creativity, as well as innovation.
Our mission is to unleash scalable engineering through our two products:
ORBIT - providing a comprehensive library of electronics components
SUPERNOVA - automating all the manual engineering steps.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to ca[email protected]
Years of experience