Solutions / Pre-Sales Architect (f/m/d)
At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Meet our product team!
The product team is responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies and big companies.
You’ll be joining a team working on a brand new part of Thriva’s technology platform, helping us reach even more people with our goal of putting better health in their hands.
What you'll be working on
- Supporting the Strategic Partnership team in client discovery calls to help potential partners understand how to integrate with our existing products and services to solve their problems or create new opportunities.
- Help with mobilisation phase to onboard new partners onto the Thriva ecosystem from pre sales through to integration.
- Help identify custom vs core gap analysis in Thriva’s products and services to aid technical feasibility that need to be addressed to meet the needs of key partners.
- Support Technical Program Manager and Product Manager to understand how to solve partner problems, propose and implement solutions.
- Working alongside our strategic partnership team to present a customised solution prototype, where applicable, back to partners illustrating value and benefits.
- Strategising with the Strategic Partnership and Product teams to propose and create repeatable solutions for partners.
- Help define processes and technology to reduce the time it takes for Thriva’s partners to get value out of our products and services.
- Supporting the Strategic Partnership team with all technical related queries.
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners before and after the sale.
- Working closely with the technical and product teams to agree deliverables for solutions, feasibility and timelines.
- You possess strong listening skills to help partners draw up requirements that lead to the right solution.
- You are a problem solver and a challenger who asks questions of how this is going to work?
- You are able to take on hands-on coding tasks to prototype or integrate systems that help visualise solutions.
- You are able to offer detailed technical explanations, as well as explanations to non-technical audiences.
- Proven technology skill, outstanding interpersonal abilities with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have 5+ years of experience in externally facing roles (such as sales engineering or consulting).
Our current Tech stack
- Ruby, Rails - powers our APIs and some of our internal frontends
- React native and Typescript - for our mobile app
- RSpec, Jest, Cypress - for testing
- Python - for our Machine learning models
- Heroku, AWS, Docker - for most of our infrastructure
- Postgresql, RabbitMQ, Redis, Neo4J - for data and async messaging
- Github, CircleCI - for source control and continuous integration
How we work: We work in a hybrid way and offer flexible working options. Our office in Old street is open for anyone who wants to go in – whether you find the office is the best place to work and want to come in frequently; or you enjoy a change of scenery and are meeting your team weekly or monthly.
We want to help you do your best, be yourself, and ultimately never have that "Sunday fear", here are some of our perks:
- Employee option scheme 📈
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) ✈️
- 6-week paid sabbatical on your 4-year Thrivaversary 🌴
- Wellbeing budget, from a mindfulness app subscription, to childcare, a new hobby or a massage, you choose how you want to spend it 🧘
- Private healthcare with Bupa 🩺
- Nursery scheme 🍼
- Income protection & Life insurance 🏡
- £600/year professional development budget 🌱
- Free Thriva tests 💜
- 2 days paid voluntary / charity / community work🎗
- Pet friendly office 🐶
- Climate perks programme 🌍
- 8 weeks work from anywhere per year 🗺
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
Years of experience