Solutions Engineer - Asia (f/m/d)
Primer is here to make payments simple.
By connecting to us, businesses around the world are connected to everything they need to make payments happen.
Set up in the UK in 2020 by an ex PayPal team, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital and Accel. We’re also partnered with Klarna, GoCardless and Worldline among others.
Our teams work remotely, from anywhere. We value drive, autonomy, and transparency, and we’re looking for people to shape our culture as much as we’re looking for people to build our product.
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with our growing sales team to identify merchant pain points; and consulting with those merchants on the value of Primer to address those pain points
- Providing technical expertise to the sales team to support them in business development
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions, and translating complex technical concepts into simple language
- Driving forward client engagements via discovery sessions, solution design workshops, product demos, developer Q&As, and more
- Collaborating with our Product team, using your market learning to identify feature enhancements, as well as new features entirely, that we can bring to market to best serve our merchants
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a pre-sales role with a complex API product, ideally in payments
- Confidence and ease in leading discovery sessions, joining presentations at C-level, and working with our engineering team
- Great communication skills - you can make the complicated sound simple and interact with stakeholders, technical and non-technical, alike
- A collaborative approach - to efficiently work with clients, partners, and internally, with Product, Engineering, and Sales
- Drive and motivation; we're growing fast and we want you to grow with us!
- Someone who gets things done and makes an impact
- Experience working in a fast-paced and scaling environment
Years of experience