Solution Engineer - Data integrations (f/m/d)
What would be your mission?
As a Solution Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring the successful integration of our enterprise customers’ data.
You interface directly with our customers to understand their individual needs and requirements. Based on them, you either work hands-on with their data, ensuring that the quality standards needed for ingestion and analysis are met or you work closely with our engineering teams to coordinate custom integration projects.
- Help customers calculate the carbon emissions of their most complex business process by facilitating the integration of their business data.
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our customers' data using Planetly's own tools, manually or by writing custom scripts.
- Interface with our Data Integration engineering team and coordinate the delivery of more complex custom integration projects between our customers’ IT systems and Planetly.
- Enable our team of analysts to perform custom analysis and present the results to our customers accurately and engagingly.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as one of their primary technical contact people.
- Help grow our platform by identifying improvements of our tools and sharing the customers’ feedback with our Product Managers.
Who is our best match?
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer-facing technical roles.
- You have hands-on experience working with enterprise ERPs (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, etc.)
- You can develop simple code in Python, interact proficiently with relational databases and APIs.
- Ideally, you have experience with Redshift or another data warehousing solution,
- You enjoy working with a great level of detail on large datasets, juggling data, and finding ad-hoc solutions for our customers' problems.
- You are a confident and self-driven person, naturally engaging with clients & colleagues and independently managing your time and projects.
- You speak English and German fluently.
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are looking for the best talents who are eager to let Planetly grow. In this, we do not mind if you are based in Berlin, Germany, or anywhere else within the EU. Depending on your location, we offer the opportunity of full-time employment or contract to hire. If you are applying for this position, please make sure to fill in the relevant information when asked for.
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technologie for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].