Solar Sales Support Internship - Catalan native (They, she, he)
At SolarMente we have a clear mission: to revolutionize the way homeowners generate, store and distribute their own solar energy. We believe that people play a key role in this transition and it is in our hands the power to shift towards a sustainable, simple and cost-effective future. Easy, right? 🌱
Our Sales team is growing! We are currently looking for a Solar Sales Support Internship (based in Barcelona) with a native level of Catalan. You will work hand in hand with our kick-ass Sales team to conquer the Spanish solar market by advising and selling to customers mainly digitally and smoothly.
🚀 What will be your challenge?
- Build relationships with potential customers and leads.
- Participate in all Sales team processes, supporting internally the team or other teams in some actions.
- Work with the leaders and all team to detect improvement areas in order to work more efficiently and reduce manual tasks.
- Validate inbound leads via phone, chat line or email and, based on the lead validation guidance set by the sales organization, assign the lead to the appropriate sales rep for follow up.
- Participate in the creation and processes of the Sales department from scratch.
🎖 You are our person for the position if....
- You believe in our mission and want to be part of the revolution.
- You have any sales experience.
- You are curious about solar energy.
- You are highly organized and eager to close deals.
- You are a problem-solver and goal oriented person.
- You have good communication skills and you like to create synergies with people.
- You speak Catalan at a native level.
- You have a good level of English (at least B1).
🏆 Bonus points
- You know what it's like to work in a startup and you love Agile environments.
- You have great leadership and organizational skills.
- You know how to give and receive feedback.
🍍What do we offer?
- Full-time internship agreement.
- Hybrid model remote work vs office.
- Flexible work schedule (40h workweek) and Friday intensive timetable (early off).
- Team activities and afterwork :)
- Active training.
- Gym agreement (at 450 different sports & locations in Barcelona).
Solarmente is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.