Solar Sales Manager - Catalan native (They, she, he)
At SolarMente we have a clear mission: to revolutionize the way homeowners generate, store and distribute their own solar energy. We believe that people play a key role in this transition and it is in our hands the power to shift towards a sustainable, simple and cost-effective future. Easy, right? 🌱
Our Sales team is growing! We are currently looking for a Solar Sales Manager (based in Barcelona) with a native level of Catalan. You will convert inbound leads generated by the lead generation strategies from the Marketing department. You will work hand in hand with our kick-ass Sales team to conquer the Spanish solar market by advising and selling to customers mainly digitally and smoothly.
🚀 What will be your challenge?
- Build relationships with potential customers and leads.
- Find and create ambassador networks for Residential Solar in the Costa Brava (Catalunya) area.
- Participate in the creation and processes of the Sales department from scratch.
🎖 You are our person for the position if....
- You believe in our mission and want to be part of the revolution.
- You have 2 years of B2C sales experience.
- You have 1 year of solar engineering experience.
- You have proven experience using CRM such as Pipedrive or Hubspot.
- You are highly organized and eager to close deals.
- You are a problem-solver and goal oriented person.
- You have good communication skills and you like to create synergies with people.
- You speak Catalan at a native level.
- You have a good level of Spanish (at least B1).
🏆 Bonus points
- You know what it's like to work in a startup and you love Agile environments.
- You have great leadership and organizational skills.
- You know how to give and receive feedback.
🍍What do we offer?
- Full-time permanent (indefinido)
- Hybrid model remote work vs office
- Flexible work schedule (40h workweek) and Friday intensive timetable (early off)
- Team activities and afterwork :)
- Active training
- Gym agreement (at 450 different sports & locations in Barcelona)
Solarmente is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.