Software Software Engineer, Embedded Systems & Edge REMOTE (f/m/d)
Why we need you
We are growing and building quickly and need skilled, creative and excellent team members to help us achieve the ambitious goals we’ve set. You are uniquely skilled and experienced and we value the insight and expertise you can offer to drive us forward and achieve success. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Edge Computing and Embedded Systems experience to pioneer, develop and build out our footprint with edge computing, IoT/NPE integration, and embedded systems.
As a Software Engineer, Embedded Systems & Edge, you will have responsibilities to:
- Build a highly-distributed HAL and backend services for embedded systems, IoT integration, and edge computing
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, monitor, and improve robust, reliable, and efficient low-level software
- Debug, optimize, and tune memory optimization, system power, and performance across the stack
- Work with cross-functional teams to create efficient pipelines for embedded system product suite
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of ARM and SoC, mobile edge technology, IoT integration
- Knowledge of TrustZone, identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificates, and key management
- Experience with and knowledge of Unix/Linux OS and kernel development
- Experience coding in GO, C/C++, or python
- Experience with and knowledge of the digital identity space is a plus
- Experience with and knowledge of graph DBs is a plus
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺
We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Cool things like completely changing the way identity is managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the individual. We want to change things for the better and offer solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Apply for this position
Years of experience