software engineer ruby on rails (f/m/d)
Full-time Part-time Freistadt Vienna Remote Austria
Your advantages as a neoomian
Flexible Working Hours
E-car charging stations
Coffee & Fresh Fruit
Innovation & Growth
Open corporate culture
Our young and fast growing Cleantech is looking for an experienced senior frontend developer. Together with our team you will work on our Internet of Energy Plattform. This IoE platform stands for intuitive, decentralized and foresighted energy automation. It allows to connect any number of devices, sites and users - independent of manufacturer or location. Numerous and renowned companies (IKEA, BMW, etc.) already rely on our platform and are thus part of the energy transition. Interested? If so, then apply today - we are looking forward to it.
- As a Ruby on Rails developer (Backend/Frontend/Fullstack) you will support our development team in the conception and further development of the innovative IoE platform in the field of renewable energy
- Collaboration with a motivated team from the areas of product management, UI/UX design, data science and application development
- Independent analysis of problem areas, conception of solutions and joint implementation within your Scrum team
YOUR PROFILE – MUST HAVES
- At least one year of experience in developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Fluent in German or/and English
- Interest in continuous personal and professional development e.g. learning new technologies and programming languages
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Your local time zone is maximum 2 hours away from CET
YOUR PROFIL – NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in API design, Vue.js, CSS, PostgreSQL, shell scripting, DevOps, Docker or Kubernetes.
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building technology, through which you can make the world a little bit better
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to actively participate in shaping a company with international standards and top customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely in your home office
- A workplace with the latest hardware and free choice of operating system (Apple, Linux or Windows) in a spacious, well connected office in the center of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Support for continuing professional development not only on an individual basis, but an integral part of the company
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of freedom for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with passion for our mission to transform buildings into decentralized power plants
Annual company events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
The gross salary for this position is € 3.600,- per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualification and experience, a substantial overpayment is possible.
Information on data protection: Your application documents will be stored and processed electronically for the purpose of candidate selection. Any costs related to the selection process will not be reimbursed.
*We care about what you can do, regardless of your gender.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level