Social Media Manager (f/m/d)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Airbank is scaling across Europe and we are looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Manager that carries our message to our future users. Your mission is to drive top-of-funnel expansion with prospective users: business owners, entrepreneurs, and finance professionals of small and medium sized businesses in Europe, with a special focus on the German market. You will go deep in understanding our customer needs and value proposition, distributing that message across our social media channels, and collaborating with our Sales and Product teams.
As Social Media Marketer you will work together closely with the Marketing leadership and will be part of a global dynamic Marketing, Product, and Design Team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Social media strategy: You support the Head of Marketing in developing a strategy and supervising the implementation of marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads according to our ideal customer profiles.
- Social channel optimisation: You analyse the performance of our social channels, test new ones, and lead optimisation actions across different teams to find product channel fit.
- Content roadmap: Together with the content team, you develop a content roadmap for CFOs and business owners.
- Partnerships: You work closely with our partnerships lead to close new marketing partnerships with other B2B software platforms and ecosystem players.
- Top-of-funnel expansion: You build effective lead generation strategies through social media and fine tune and deliver our unique selling proposition on our prospects and clients.
- Product: You will work hand in hand with the product team to ensure the best fit and engagement for the our core markets.
When you go through the interview process with Airbank, we will analyse your profile after these characteristics:
- You have gathered first work experiences in a Social Media Marketing role in technology companies, better if B2B
- You are a data centric person: One of our key values is Own Your Number, meaning we work with efficiency and scale, with a data driven attitude;
- You have a good sense of prioritization and organization;
- You love working in a real fast-pacing environment: As we are launching a country, priorities and strategies may shift rapidly and you'll be in the driver's seat
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the financial management sector. Some understanding of the fintech industry is a plus.
- You have a sincere interest in product strategy, product marketing, communications and go-to-market strategy
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy
Languages: Fluent in German and proficiency in English (or vice versa).
BENEFITS OF JOINING AIRBANK
- A remote-first setting with offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level