Optotune & NextLens is a strongly growing and internationally active optics company based in Dietikon, Switzerland. We develop, manufacture and market the latest generation of adaptive optical elements for industrial (Optotune) and consumer markets (NextLens).
Working within our product development team, you develop exciting new products by integrating advanced technologies. In the team, you bring the next generation of innovative optical products from idea to production.
We are a dynamic and motivated team. We live an open culture in which your work will be crucial to the success of the company. You will work with extraordinary colleagues, all striving for one common goal: to create outstanding products.
- Responsible for the simulations on the new product design and development
- Perform electromagnetic simulations. Mechanical FEM simulations are also needed
- Run feasibility studies, develop new design concepts and simulate their expected performance
- Present findings to the project team, company, or customers
- Collaboration and reporting in multidisciplinary project teams
- Following the product prototyping phase remotely or on site
- Create intellectual property and contribute to technology management
- Provide technical support to other departments when needed (engineering, product management, marketing and sales etc.)
- MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Photonics or equivalent
- Solid knowledge in the field of electrical and electronic engineering
- Experience in product development, preferably in optics, MEMS, semiconductor, or/and consumer electronics industries
- Strong experience in simulations with Comsol or equivalent software
- PCB design & layout skills are a plus
- Open-minded for challenging ideas in dynamic and hands-on environments with changing priorities and a fast pace of work
- Analytical thinking, proactive, creative, well organized
- Very good knowledge of English
- Work in a fast-growing high-tech environment
- A variety of challenging tasks and support from highly qualified professionals
- Start-up flair mixed with SME professionalism
- Flexible working environment, home office & part time work
- Opportunities for personal development and further education
- Respectful and supportive corporate culture with a lot of fun
- Awesome regular company events!
- More details you can find here
Are you a passionate person looking for a challenging job in an innovative environment? If so, then we would be pleased to get to know you! Only CV needed, work certificates would be nice to have.