SEO Specialist (f/m/d)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the first SEO hire at Airbank, you'll own our SEO strategy and roadmap. In this role, you develop, implement, track, and optimize SEO initiatives to guide content teams, and optimize website content and paid search copy. You'll take full ownership of SEO specific KPIs and create a strategy that supports our overarching marketing goals.
Ideally, this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. You'll cooperate with our Marketing and content teams to craft high quality and compelling content. Ultimately, you'll make sure our content ranks up so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Own strategic direction over SEO with no oversight needed
- Create roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation, content, and link building
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to guide content teams, and optimize website content and paid search copy
- Develop SEO specific KPIs, run regular audits and performance reviews to help identify which initiatives drive traffic, e.g. visibility, indexing, ranking, and benchmarking
- Perform technical audits, create recommendations, and provide requirements for development team to implement
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Monthly competitor analysis to demonstrate where we rank among top competitors
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work closely with sales, paid media, UX, development, content marketing, PR, copywriting, and creative to maintain a cohesive strategy
- Identify key trends and opportunities for SEO, through knowledge of emerging technology and algorithm updates.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good understanding of our product and you live and breathe customer research. You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience: Proven experience in search engine optimisation, content marketing, campaign management, or performance marketing.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
BENEFITS OF JOINING AIRBANK
- A remote-first setting with offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level