Finary is building your personal finance OS. Forget about spreadsheets, Finary allows you to track, manage and invest your wealth. They believe that technology can enable everybody to become great investors. To achieve that, they are reinventing the experience from the ground up.
Finary is backed by YC, leading VCs like Speedinvest & Kima, advised by experts, and has assembled a team of veteran engineers and marketers. Users love their product and they’re just getting started!
📃 You’re in charge of SEO at Finary, the fastest-growing portfolio tracker in the world backed by YC. Come build the new standard for investment tracking and managing with us.
What we offer:
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🇪🇺 Work from anywhere in Europe, or from our Paris office
What you’ll do
In a nutshell: fuel the day-to-day growth by providing top level SEO contents & strategies to increase customer acquisition. We’ve got strong foundations that helped us go from 0 to 10, we need you to go from 10 to 100.
As SEO Manager, you will:
- Drive keyword research, search trends and benchmark of competitors to identify opportunities for growing our organic market shares and increase conversions.
- Create complete SEO contents & briefings for freelance copywriters to implement the content roadmap, and ensure the full optimization of our pages, structure, linking, and semantics.
- Monitor positioning and key indicators of optimizations, and make proposals on improving our visibility tools.
- Lead the implementation of technical elements on the site, design, project follow-up, and testing to ensure technical SEO website conformity to latest Search Engine requirements
- Evangelize SEO latest practices and adoption across the team
- Create and monitor performance reports on the impact of ongoing SEO initiatives
- Lead the SEO development of new markets.
We’re looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Experienced - 3+ years in a SEO role, ideally within a startup or tech environment
- Data Driven - you go deep into analytics to make your decisions, you have a strong taste for numbers and like to make them talk
- Strong SEO Culture - Content strategy, backlinking, semantic cocoon, robots.txt and sitmaps have no secrects for you and you’re naturally curious to discover new things
- Language tsar - Native in French with impeccable grammar & fluent in English
- Team player - you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Owner mentality - you like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems.
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, partners, learning about investing in general.
World-Class Business degree? Engineering school? Self-Taught? It doesn’t matter.
We care about your skills, not about what’s written on a piece of paper.
- Call with our Growth Lead (30 minutes)
- Test task that is similar to tasks you would do on a daily basis as part of the team
- Interview with your future colleagues and the other founder (2 hours)
- Decision time!
💡 You don’t live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire remotely. The only criteria: you live in a timezone that is maximum +/- 2 hours to Paris time.
Years of experience