As an SEO Copywriter in our Member Accession Marketing team you will be delivering unique, engaging marketing content that delights our members and drives organic traffic & leads for Tide.
We want your content to help catapult Tide towards our goals! You will be creative and data-driven to identify trends and SEO opportunities as well as a passionate self-starter. You will be an excellent writer with previous experience in a content-focused role. You should have a thorough understanding of on-page SEO and how to develop SEO content.
You will conduct keyword and competitor research and analyze data to inform your work. While support will be ongoing, you should be able to devise your own strategy for growing organic traffic and leads, and own the results of your content. We want to become the most-loved business banking app for SMEs.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Understanding what a good brief looks like and answering briefs to an extremely high standard
- Turning technical information into simple, compelling messaging and content
- Putting Tide members at the heart of everything you do with a focus on delivering the best, most engaging content for SMEs
- Writing content that drives organic traffic & leads - primarily focused on our blog and product pages but may also include social media, e-books, CRM etc.
- Analyzing data - from keyword research to website analytics - you should be comfortable using data to inform and refine your strategy
- Analyzing output to monitor and optimize content
- Reviewing, amending and approving other content where necessary
- Collaborating alongside multiple teams & cross-departments
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 3 days paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Experience in a content role, ideally 2+ years
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about content & SEO
- You are self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them as well as great teamwork skills
- You are able to communicate with different audiences, internally and externally
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- You have a strong grasp of English grammar, structure and punctuation
- You have an eye for detail, as well as excellent proofreading and editing skills
- You are able to adapt your writing style to fit Tide’s tone of voice
- You are familiar with industry trends and competition, identify strategic opportunities
- You have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- You are adaptable and able to grow with the role, working with different people whilst being flexible
- You have experience with Jira, WordPress, CMS tools, SEMRush, Content King, Google Analytics and/or other similar SEO/Analytics tools
- You may also have experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- You may also have experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Any HTML/CSS experience is a bonus
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
Years of experience