Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) - 100% Remote
Senior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) - 100% Remote
We are a remote-first startup on a mission to change photography in its fundamentals by enabling anyone to take high-quality and professional product shots for marketing and e-commerce in 3D environments, faster, better, and cheaper than ever before. A couple of months ago, we landed a seven-figure investment from a European Tier 1 fund to take our vision global!
We are now looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to help bring the company to the next level.
The kind of stuff you’ll do:
- Design a new digital product, starting with simple flows and wireframing over clickable mockups to mature designs - these designs will then be the basis for zerolens' development team.
- Gather design requirements based on briefs from the founders and internal team.
- Illustrate ideas and design graphic user interface elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Identify troubleshoot UX problems and work on the general UX strategy together with the founders.
- Conduct user research.
- Be responsible for the look and feel of our brand!
To rock this job, you’ll bring: Must have:
- An eye for design and some years of experience creating UIs or websites.
- A strong UX portfolio and user research experience.
- Experience in Figma.
- Flexibility to adapt to zerolens style scapes.
- Availability during usual work times in our main timezone - Central Europe / CE(S)T.
- Fluency in English.
- A team-oriented personality.
Nice to have:
- Interest in photography and/or visual arts
- Experience in frontend development.
How do we work?
We are a remote first company and will stay so (yes, also after Covid) - our main time zone is Central Europe (UTC+1 / UTC+2).
We work in a virtual office - Gather.town that allows us to still keep micro-interactions while being completely remote.
We work with OKRs, which we plan in quarterly cycles for the whole company and 2-week cycles for teams and individuals to enable fast progress.
Every day we meet for the morning daily to sync on important updates.
We share with each other feedback regularly during the weekly sessions. Additionally, you will have monthly 1:1s with one of the founders.
What we offer:
Experience working in an early-stage startup where you work at a fast pace, but can have influence over the product and company’s growth.
Work in a very friendly and international remote team - currently, we have 12 people on board working in 6 different countries!
Remote office set-up and we may get you co-working space near you if you prefer.
Competitive salary and an attractive equity package as an early employee. If the company is successful, you should be too! → For this role, we are offering a starting salary of 40k EUR yearly. The actual salary can be higher and will be a competitive package combining base salary and equity, and is negotiable depending on previous work experience and cost-of-living in your location.
Annually EUR 1.000 benefit budget to spend for your extra gear, setup, learning activities, books, etc.
Flexibility with working hours.
Regular, fully-paid company-wide breakouts, where the whole company comes together somewhere in Europe (after Covid).
Oculus Quest 2 VR Glasses for social activities and/or development. Prepare for some good dose of competition in VR! ;)
Once we receive your application, we will review it as soon as possible. We don’t require cover letters, but if you feel there is something in particular that we should look into, would be great if you write this in your application.
If your profile meets our requirements, we will contact you shortly. If it doesn't, you will also receive information from us. Promise.
The recruitment process will consist of a short call with our Head of People and 2 meetings with the team and founders. You will get all the details during the first interaction with us.
We might ask you to complete a short test task, and we definitely want you to be prepared to discuss your experiences and showcase some work for us during the interview stages.
Depending on the role, before making a final offer, we might also ask you to provide us with your reference contacts to perform reference checks.
If what you’ve just read sounds exciting to you, the next steps will be:
If you like what you see, apply using the link below!
Join zerolens as a Senior UX/UI Designer and change the word of photography!