We are expanding our group of smart, talented and open-minded people and are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to join our Product team and become an important pillar of our company and sustain our growth. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation.
The ideal candidate’s profile….
- Experience with cypress test framework for frontend environment
- Experience with nUnit framework for our dotnet backend services
- +3 years of professional experience testing and debugging software production systems.
- Ability to perform manual testing (regular and exploratory testing)
- Familiarity with Software Development Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
As Senior QA Engineer at Senseforce you will be...
- Performing manual and automated testing
- Creating test plans and automated tests
- Documenting and recording test progress and results
- Developing standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Researching and analyzing product features being tested.
- Researching new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
Talent Development Program: to match your needs for growth and career development, you have access to an annual allowance of up to 3.500 Euros.
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “Social Breakfast”,, and random “Get Together” events to celebrate our team successes.
Time4U: we know how important it is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).