Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Partner
Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, you are the captain and advocate of our EVP (Employer Value Proposition), who will sell and promote Bitmovin as the first choice for potential talent. You will take creative, consultative and innovative recruitment approaches to attract the best talent for all roles, fueling growth, while providing exemplary service to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, you will
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment from the market research, collaboration with the hiring managers, job advertisement, sourcing, interviewing, to the offer stage
- Conduct interviews together with the Hiring Manager community and consult them in the hiring decision
- Negotiate offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Attend job fairs and build up strong relationships with the top institutes
- Be the ambassador of our Employer Brand and build with us the cornerstone of further growth
- Reporting is a requirement but due to state of the art tools we will keep it to a minimum
It would be great if you have
- Minimum of 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced environment in the tech industry.
- Experience with tech recruiting across different technologies and ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a dynamic-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.