Senior Tech Recruiter (f/m/d)
Speedinvest Heroes Consulting GmbH is the HR company that dares to be different again and again!
We are passionate about bringing our expertise exclusively to the startup world. Through excellence, diversity, and industry know-how, we have managed to revolutionize the market. We operate across Europe and help startups find their best employees as well as build internal structures. Our startup universe is about curiosity, growth, and top international talent.
We are looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to join our Hero’s Team. You will help us and our clients to get the best tech talents out there.
What is it all about?
- Managing the whole recruiting life cycle in self-responsibility for our customers
- Developing recruitment strategies designed to identify qualified candidates for challenging tech positions
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing suitable candidates up to C-level
- Supporting many startups from different industries in filling their various vacant positions
- Taking over responsibility for various projects simultaneously
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus on Human Resources, Business, Psychology or similar fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in full cycle Recruitment from sourcing to offer stage
- Experience with Recruitment up to C-level for tech positions
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a strong sense for responsibility
- Strong focus on a positive candidate experience
- Experience in Recruitment for startups
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
- Upselling and support of our startups from different industries at different levels
What do we offer?
The opportunity to be part of something bigger. Join forces with us to disrupt the HR space together!
Strong personal and professional development in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
The experience of being part of an international company with over 45 talented and driven team members, flat hierarchies, and inclusive company culture
A beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the 7th district of Vienna, the hippest district in town
Regular Team Events - ranging from paint nights to pub quizzes, board-game nights, and terrace happenings (always open for suggestions) - organized by our highly motivated Heroes Social Club
Fresh fruits and vegetables, sweets and snacks, brain food such as nuts, juices, and of course coffee and tea (and btw. - Monday is always pizza day at the office)
Competitive compensation, benefits, and a company bonus scheme
The hardware of your choice and an open seating plan
Remote work options and flexible working hours
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 35.000 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Office Location: Hamburg/Berlin/Vienna
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect. If you may not meet all of the above requirements, but nevertheless believe that you may be a good fit for the position, please apply anyway.
What we stand for
🔁 Continuous learning and growth is encouraged at every level at Speedinvest Heroes
🌈 We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds
👂 We take giving and receiving continuous feedback very seriously and actively encourage it through our company culture
💛 We care for one another, for our talents, our customers and partners alike, and continuously strive to make an impact
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Years of experience