Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Tech & Product (m/f/d)
We believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talent and turn them into globally successful authors.
Inkitt is our self-publishing platform where anyone can upload and share their stories for free. We analyze our users' reading behavior with a unique algorithm to identify potential bestsellers , which we then license for our Galatea app. When licensed and published on Galatea, we adapt the stories for our Galatea app and enhance the author's vision by adding vibrations and sound to turn their stories into immersive experiences for our users. Currently, our most successful author is Sapir Englard, a twenty-year-old author from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018. Now, her story is selling faster than Harry Potter did in the same period of time! > Check out Inkitt on Euronews here!
At present, we are a team of seventy passionate, dedicated, and hard-working entrepreneurs, engineers and artists. Our mission, high-performing culture, and a strong user-obsession convinced Investors of Google, Spotify, and Uber. Inkitt also attracted experienced talents from DeliveryHero, n26, and Glovo. Join us, too, and help us build the Disney of the 21st Century!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Tech & Product, you will be the second member of our Talent Acquisition team in Berlin. Your core mission will be to attract & hire the global top talent in order to maintain a high talent density throughout our crucial growth and beyond!
- Own the full recruiting process cycle from A - Z
- Become the preferred and most trusted recruiter - Partner with hiring managers to analyse the hiring needs and support them throughout the entire process, also as their co-interviewer
- Manage all aspects of active sourcing for various positions including Tech
- Make our candidate's happy throughout the whole process by communicating with them in a timely manner and considering an efficient approach for individual messaging.
- Maintain a high bar for hiring A-Players from the very beginning
- Take care of closing the process with a very satisfying offer
- Help our hiring managers in constantly improving themselves as assessors in interviews.
- Have a sharp eye for all aspects relating to speed, quality and cost of the recruiting process
- Stay current on industry trends and share relevant insights on the talent market with your stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience related to a full-cycle, inhouse recruiting with a strong focus on Tech-Recruiting
- Strong track record of working with leadership members. Ability to impact and advise senior management with different levels of hiring experience
- Experience in working for a(n early-stage) startup with its typical challenges - You are familiar with constant change and are open to it. You are familiar with uncertain decisions and a scaling stage
- Proven track record of being highly organized and a great owner of a recruiting process - You won't let candidates wait for responses. You also have the full process in control and are focused on hiring a great talents fast.
- Proven track record of being a super-curious and resourceful sourcer for a broad variety of Tech positions. LinkedIn is just one from a huge pool of tools you know (and have used). Plus, you are able to proactively pick up the phone.
- You are proactive by default - You know that recruiting requires this to become successful
- Communication. Listens and asks the right questions in pursuit of gaining a deep understanding of what is expected/needed.
- Honesty/integrity: Doesn’t cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- English fluency
- Experience in "English first" working environments
- Nice-to-have: Experience with working for recruiting consultancies
- Nice-to-have: German fluency
- Nice-to-have: Experience in working with Lever ATS
What we offer:
· A flat hierarchy in a fast working environment
· Regular team events, free fruit and dinner in the office
· German language classes, Mental Wellness Program, Yoga, Pilates, Fitness & Cardio classes
· Sponsored cross-functional lunches and city-exploring events
· A flexible working policy and pat a pup time - we are a dog-friendly office
· An unlimited budget for books and unlimited credits for our Galatea App
· Weekly All-hands meetings and updates
· A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
Does this sound like somewhere where you can make a lasting, positive impact? Then, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you!