Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors. Inkitt is our self-publishing platform where anyone can upload and share their stories for free. We analyze our users' reading behavior with a unique algorithm to identify potential bestsellers, which we then license for our innovative Galatea app. Currently, our most successful author is Sapir Englard, a twenty-year-old author from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018. Now, her story is selling faster than Harry Potter did in the same period of time!
At present, we are a team of 75 passionate and dedicated entrepreneurs, engineers, and artists. We are proud that our mission convinced early Investors of Google and Spotify as well as talents from Activision Blizzard, DeliveryHero, Babbel, N26, and Glovo. Come work with us and help us build the Disney of the 21st Century!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, your mission will be to attract and hire the global top talent, to raise our hiring bar, and to constantly improve the way we hire at Inkitt.
- Have a sharp eye for all aspects related to speed, quality, and cost of recruiting processes. Constantly and proactively improve our approach to hiring
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process for various Non-Tech positions and sometimes Data & Tech positions (including top-organized kick-off meetings, active sourcing, pitching top talent, and high-quality selection)
- Become the most trusted recruiter to work with and help your stakeholders in constantly becoming better hiring managers, interviewers, and decision-makers. Take ownership of all enabling aspects in terms of hiring.
- Own process improvements as well as employer branding initiatives
- Stay current on industry trends and share relevant insights on the talent market with your stakeholders
- You are passionate about Recruiting & Talent Acquisition!
- 3+ years of experience related to full-cycle, in-house recruiting. Ideally, related to volume and complex positions.
- Strong track record of working with leadership members. Ability to advise, instill a hiring mindset, and earn trust with honesty.
- Clear behavioral pattern of being highly self-organized, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Experience in and excitement about working for a startup - You are resilient about constant changes, uncertain decisions, scaling, and some chaos from time to time.
- You are a great communicator and listener. You ask the right questions in pursuit of gaining a deep understanding of what is expected/needed.
- You do and say what is right. You are 100% honest.
- English fluency
- Nice-to-Have: You have delivered your first successful recruiting projects
- Nice-to-Have: Experience with working for recruiting consultancies in the past
- Nice-to-Have: Experience in recruiting tech positions like Software Engineers and Data Analysts/ Scientists
- Nice-to-Have: German fluency
- Nice-to-Have: Experience in working with Lever ATS
What we offer you:
· Flat hierarchy in a fast working environment + flexible working hours
· Bi-weekly All-hands meetings and company updates
· An unlimited budget for books and unlimited credits for our Galatea App
· Access to online personal development platforms such as masterclass.com
· German language classes, Mental Wellness Program
Additional offerings for our Remote talent:
· Regular virtual team events (game nights or team buildings) with groups of colleagues or just 1-1
· No matter in which time zone you are, we will adapt to it the best way we can
· Digital feedback tools that will allow you to share and receive feedback anytime & everywhere
Additional offerings for our talent in Berlin - ... once we're all vaccinated:
· An extremely cozy, plant-filled and dog-friendly office, which could not be better located in the heart of Berlin (Alexanderplatz/Hackescher Markt)
· Regular local team events as well as free fruit, coffee, tea, and dinners in the office
· Sponsored cross-functional lunches and city-exploring events
· Free yoga and HITT training classes in the office several times a week
Does this sound like somewhere where you can make a lasting, positive impact? Then, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you!