Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Business (m/f/d)
We believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talent and turn them into globally successful authors.
Inkitt is our self-publishing platform where anyone can upload and share their stories for free. We analyze our users' reading behavior with a unique algorithm to identify potential bestsellers , which we then license for our Galatea app. When licensed and published on Galatea, we adapt the stories for our Galatea app and enhance the author's vision by adding vibrations and sound to turn their stories into immersive experiences for our users. Currently, our most successful author is Sapir Englard, a twenty-year-old author from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018. Now, her story is selling faster than Harry Potter did in the same period of time! > Check out Inkitt on Euronews here!
At present, we are a team of seventy passionate, dedicated, and hard-working entrepreneurs, engineers and artists. Our mission, high-performing culture, and a strong user-obsession convinced Investors of Google, Spotify, and Uber. Inkitt also attracted experienced talents from DeliveryHero, n26, and Glovo. Join us, too, and help us build the Disney of the 21st Century!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, your mission will be to attract and hire the global top talent and to constantly improve the way of hiring at Inkitt.
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process for various Non-Tech positions and sometimes in Data & Tech positions.
- Lead stakeholders through a top-organized kick-off, manage passive and active sourcing, pitch top talent, and become a great co-interviewer to hiring teams.
- Partner with Hiring Managers on all levels and become the most trusted recruiter to work with
- Have a sharp eye for all aspects related to speed, quality, and cost of recruiting processes. Constantly and proactively improve our approach to hiring
- Help your stakeholder constantly becoming better as hiring managers, interviewers, and decision-makers. Take ownership of all enabling aspects in terms of hiring.
- Stay current on industry trends and share relevant insights on the talent market with your stakeholders
- You are passionate about Recruiting & Talent Acquisition!
- 3+ years of experience related to full-cycle, in-house recruiting. Ideally, related to some volume and complex positions.
- Strong track record of working with leadership members. Ability to impact and advise senior management
- Experience in and excitement about working for a startup - You are resilient about constant changes, uncertain decisions, scaling, and some chaos from time to time.
- Clear behavioral pattern of being fast and proactive - You know that great recruiting is not just based on being active but being proactive and delivering results
- Proven track record of being super-curious about deeply understanding the business and the role you are filling.
- Have a sales mindset related to recruiting, and is able to instill this mindset in their stakeholders
- Honesty/integrity: You earn trust and maintain confidence. You do and say what is right.
- Communication. You are a great communicator and listener. You ask the right questions in pursuit of gaining a deep understanding of what is expected/needed.
- English fluency
- Nice-to-Have: Experience with working for recruiting consultancies in the past
- Nice-to-Have: 1+ years of experience in recruiting tech positions like Software Engineers and Data Analysts/ Scientists
- Nice-to-Have: German fluency
- Nice-to-Have: Experience in working with Lever ATS
What we offer:
· A flat hierarchy in a fast working environment
· Regular team events, free fruit and dinner in the office
· German language classes, Mental Wellness Program, Yoga, Pilates, Fitness & Cardio classes
· Sponsored cross-functional lunches and city-exploring events
· A flexible working policy and pat a pup time - we are a dog-friendly office
· An unlimited budget for books and unlimited credits for our Galatea App
· Weekly All-hands meetings and updates
· A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
Does this sound like somewhere where you can make a lasting, positive impact? Then, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you!