Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
CoMind is building non-invasive brain-computer interfaces focused on dramatically increasing our understanding of the brain and changing how we interact with computers.
CoMind is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has experience working alongside R&D or engineering teams building software to process and analyse data in real-time. You will focus on building our releasable software products, as well as help develop the critical internal software we use for signal-processing and data analysis. An ideal candidate would bring a passion for building robust software systems the correct way, the first time. You will be working alongside Optical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Neuroscientists, Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to create a new form of neuroimaging, building technology that will transform how humans interact with computers.
CoMind is a venture-backed start-up including some of the top investors in Silicon Valley and Europe.
Required Education and Experience
- Expert level experience writing in Python and C++ 5+ years of experience developing software in a professional capacity
- Experience in writing production-ready algorithms for data analysis, preferably in signal processing and numerical computing
- Demonstrated ability developing performant software for the real-time processing of streaming data.
- Experience with command line development tools in a Linux environment
- Experience writing test-driven code
- Ability to gather requirements from collaborators, synthesize into development work items, describe to colleagues and discuss implementation ideas, record issues.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Machine learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
- Experience architecting software intended for use by scientists/experimentalists or engineers
- Experience optimizing algorithms using parallelism (thread-level or on a GPU)
- Experience working with systems that contain FPGA processing
- Experience in health, medical and/or clinical data systems.
- Strong project management, communication, and organisational skills.
- Adept at participating in scrum-agile process, technical discussions, and technology choices.
- Competitive salary plus stock options.
- Company health care plan.
- Generous, flexible holiday allowance.
- Regular lunches, socials and snacks.
- The chance to help grow a company and its culture from the ground up.
- A promising career growth opportunity - we would much rather promote people who have exceeded expectations in their current role rather than hire new people.
- An opportunity to change how humans interact with computers and the potential to save lives.
Don't see a role which matches your skill set? Get in touch.
The future of non-invasive neural interfaces.
To learn more about how we are leading the next cognitive and computing revolution, get in touch with us at: email@example.com.
Years of experience